Accidents in public places

We come across the Administration.


You need a lawyer now more than ever. Our administrators-politicians are so used to make tricks that you will need to have a lawyer form the beginning; otherwise, everything you do will be a lost cause.


Currently, all (almost all) public administrations have arranged civil liability insurances, so there is no reason to be afraid to claim when you think you have been injured or damaged by any administrative action, like an open drain, a floor tile which is not correctly installed and you trip over, etc.